Thursday, July 14, 2005

Harry Potter Book 6 almost here!!

14 July 2005, two more days till Harry Potter and the Half Blood Price is out! Can wait to go and stand in the Q just to get the book on this coming saturday! =)) Will make a review for the book when its already on my hand later.

On the other hand, Sony PSTwo already join the member of my gaming family. And so now I have a complete collection of PS2, fat and the slim one and also currently own 3 PS2. Which is one of them already half dead. No mood to play any console games also nowadays which is I also dont know why. Maybe I am getting old =((. Just play with my PSP all the times while all of my console are collecting dust, which is not good for their health. =P
Until now, I still waiting for the Logitech Playgear Amp to arrive to my local shop, which its like taking almost forever for it to get it! >:( I write what I think about the Logitech speakers when I get my hand on it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home