Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Half way reading and all Harry Potter now!

Half way through Harry Potter BOok 6 now since I got it on the launch day last Saturday July 16. A really nice book, but I dont really have time to read it fast and only can flip a few pages per day. Planning to get the US version later on from Boarders. And will also continue my hunt for the hardcover version of Order of the Phoenix Adult version since i miss it last time and only got Children version hardcover. =( Hope I can still find one somewhere. Currently I only collected the children edition of the book(bloomsbury) and was thinking to start collecting the UK adult version and also US verison of the book. I think I started to get crazy again by doing this. I miss the Wand free give from Kino bookstore last saturday and very very dissapointed about this. I should go there at 4am that day >=(. Nevermind as this will never happen again on Book 7 later. I also cant wait for the fourth movie of Harry Potter, The Goblet of Fire which coming this November 18. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home