Thursday, July 28, 2005

Newest Edition to my Collection

Was at Midvalley Megamall today when I saw this Nice Evangelion's girls figure(Bandai - Evangelion Island Resort. Size is around 6" tall) at XL-Shop. They come in set of three which include all three Eva's girls, Asuka, Rei and Misato.

Picture taken from my PC table.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Picture taken from xl-shop.com website
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I can't really resist it after saw them and I bought it straight away. I also saw this lovely Asuka figure at the same shop(Evangelion Asuka Gothic Lolita version Painted Figure. super detailed with nice color finishings. Stands around 21cm tall).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one will be my next target to get since I didn't bring enough money at that time =(. The model are been painted in super detailed especially on her cloth and the stairs she stiing on.

This is my last figure that I bought(before I get the Eva's girls) from Lowyat Plaza last Saturday. The Alien Queen from the movie Alien vs Predator. And I'm suspose to buy the other one(Predator) which can be connected to the Queen base to complete the scene from the movie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Vince said...

I was thinking to do that..will be done later today

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home