Friday, July 29, 2005

"Hole In One!!!!"

I just got my first ever "Hole In One" for my PSP Hot Shot Golf! So happy with it right now and aslo I just update my PSP firmware 2.0 yesterday morning download to my PC, since I dont have any wifi access at home and too lazy to go to any wifi hotspot just to update it. Boy, am I more loving my PSP right now with the new update especially the Internet Browser. Get it test on most of the wifi hotspot places including at Starbucks(timezone) and also some Delifrance and Burger King outlet(tmnet). Works fine, a bit slow but stil, its really really cool that I can surf Internet with my PSP already now.

There is a PSP meet up on this coming Sunday (31 July) and I might be going. Hopefully I can manage, since I have been very very busy this past few days. The meet up is going to be held at KLCC Starbucks at 2pm. Hope can snap some picture of the meet up and will post it up if I got some.

Now that July is almost over, I can wait till August is here(well, august also is my dad birthday =)). August will have a release of Konami's Death Jr. for the PSP of course. Im getting this one since I been waiting for it since PSP been release and show the gameplay picture. Hope it turn out to be a nice game, a game that can make me addicted like what Hot Shot Golf have done to me =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home