Monday, August 01, 2005

Lazy Weekends and KLCC PSP Wifi Battle Fiesta

It's Monday again and Damn I really hate Monday! More work! It's also been a lazy weekends as I didn't do anything much. I been going around almost everywhere just to find a good wifi hotspot spot. KLCC starbucks wifi seems to have a unstable wifi connection as it always lost connection while you're browsing. Guess too many people are using the wifi at the same time over there since it always crowded at that place.

Sunday July 31 2005, we do our third or fourth, as me also not sure how many times we already done the PSP gathering. =P Sorry about that, but it's not important anyway. This time the gathering are been held at Suria KLCC Starbucks. Very crowded place on weekends I might add =P. Many of the PSP original community show up yesterday and I been a great meet up, and fun too. I only play Hot Shot Golf on the meet up even that I also bring along another three games(Coded Arms, Wipeout Pure(firstly was thinking to update this game, but with the wifi problem then cancel it), and Lumines). It was really really fun to play HSG wifi along with 4 more people yesterday. Didnt manage to try until 8 players but even with just 5 peoples HSG tournament, its already damn FUN. I definitely wanna play it again on the next meet up. It always fun to play games with your friends rather than just you play it alone, dull at home(which is very sadly that I cant really meet up with people to play together most of the time). Anyway, here the list of people who show up yesterday:-

- ninja
- nairud
- disket
- triple02
- redbull_y2k
- ana
- fe2ris
- raoul
- pyanz
- xenofreak
- evoHahn
- iluvchickenrice
- ME!

I hope i got everyone on the list. To bad xenofreak was late yesterday, if not we can make it six people HSG tournament. Well, at least I win one of the tournament and manage to pull out some chip in hole out.

For my Solo of HSG, yesterday night I manage to collect all of the character in the game and receive another medal of doing it. Still got lots of things to collect and done for this game. I still waiting for Playgear Amp to arrive at the local store as I was thinking its not really worth it to order it online. RM300 for just a speaker is too expensive for me, and also since August I need to get two games for my PSP I need to save more than spend it on other things. This month I'm getting Death Jr. and also Taiko Drum Master Japan version(should be another 5 days from today....can't wait!).

Picture of the yesterday gathering(picture courtesy of Raoul from PSPfans.net) Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home