Friday, August 05, 2005

Day at Pikom PC Fair - August 7 2005

It's friday, and I was at new Pikom PC Fair today for the first time. Why first time I say? Well, this is the first PC Fair been held at the new Kuala Lumpur Convention Center near to Petronas Twin Tower itself. It's a stylish and a very very nice place too. Did I say how BIG the place is just now? Not yet? Well, I guess I just said it now then. I was a very big place and have a big hall for the fair which I can c double of the participant this time around(More booth babes too =P). Got my new Aztech ADSL Wireless modem from there too, even that I was planning to get Canon IP3000 Printer from the beginning, but since that I cannot get a good price for it, I go with this modem instead. Better than going back home empty handed with all the mess inside that fair.

Well, enough about all the nice thing about the fair. Now for all the bad things! I don't know what other people think about this PC Fair been held at the new KLCC there but to me it such a very bad IDEA! Yea yea the place is new, high class, big and all, but what with the tight security? The security there even more worst than the one inside Suria KLCC itself? What they affair of anyway? Scared people go there steal something? Scared they bring in bomd? Or maybe they also scared we go and steal their fish at the Aquaria there(which i can't even see anything about that Aquaria). I been to the fair on Friday and feel lucky I been there today after I look at all the crowd(cause firstly I was planning to go there on Saturday). I was already crowded even on the first day. Can't imagine how bad the crowd is on Saturday and Sunday but all that I hear is that KLCC Putra LRT was so pack on weekends! It was so crowded in there until you can even see things in the fair. Well, I still prefer they held this event at PWTC since it less mess. Suria KLCC parking was full on last friday and that also is the first time I saw KLCC parking FULL! If there still organize this event there at the KLCC, then I have to go there on Friday again and better avoind weekends! I'm going to buy a headache than buying a PC stuff in there if I'm not! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home