Thursday, August 11, 2005

Another day at Silent Hill.

Well, not really Konami's Silent Hill Series where you trying to escape from the freak-fill town, but the very bad hazy day in KL and Selangor areas. The haze are worst near my workplace as the vision getting worst and I think right now it's already lesser than 1km vision. Everybody start to wear mask again now since the air are pretty bad and smelly. It's getting worst since there is no rain(well just a little then totaly stop) and also the wind direction will stay like this and most probaly till October!

The lastest picture taken today. Even more worst today.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Picture of the haze first few days.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this is the normal view picture. Now you can see how bad the haze is! >:(
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, there are still some good news also. First of all I'm going to get 1gb memmory stick(if can SONY one) for my PSP real soon and also I just got my hand on Logitech Playgear Amp yesterday. YES!. I manage to pull out this short review for the speaker as I didn't test it much just yet. Got it from Sg. Wang yesterday. Quite pricy for this size and type of speaker but since I trust the quality of Logitech for their computer product(and also their PSP Playgear Pocket case) I don't really mind about the price. It pack in a nice box and inside comes with the logitech playgear amp speaker which you can fold it when you want to keep it in the bag(yes, it comes with a soft bag), AC cable, 2 cable to connect to your PSP(1 long and 1 short) and also of course the carrying bag(which can only fit the speaker and not your PSP). Well, not to forget it's manual which is kindda useless. You can setup the speaker in less than a minute and even open the manual. That easy. It's a nice looking speaker for the PSP so far and also does look like the PSP itself meaning this little speaker also in shiny black colour and also will collect your fingerprints. The speaker are powered by either AC cable or 4 AAA batteries. I still prefer using the AC cable than using the batteries since I dont think I be bringing this speaker outside even that it can be fold to make it smaller size.

For the good side of the speaker - The sound of this little speaker really suprise me when the first time I switch it on. It produce a really nice sound for it's size. Of course you didn't hear much of all the bass but it do it's job well. But so far I just try the speaker with some of my MP3s and MP4s inside my PSP and haven't yet to try it with UMD movie and games. Going to to do later or maybe this weekends. The PSP never sound better with Playgear Amp.

And for the bad side - I really hope that this speaker can also charge my PSP while I'm listening to the music or watching movie, but sadly it can't and meaning more cable needed for the charger while you use it. The AC cable only to power up the speaker and not for your PSP also. The power and volume button are at the top of the speaker which make it hard to reach after you sit your PSP on it. About the bag, well if you want to travel and it along with you then you need one more extra bag for the Amp since your PSP cannot fit in the Amp bag no matter how you arrange inside it. If you bring large luggage then its ok, if not leave this thing at home and bring along your PSP.

If you can ignore the bad things about Playgear Amp, then this speaker is perfect for you.

The whole package
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Front view
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rear view
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://usnsiztq.com/glbp/nprf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gubjyhbz.com/spyi/etkk.html]Cool site[/url]

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://usnsiztq.com/glbp/nprf.html | http://ygfcxfqa.com/ikhm/arld.html

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home