Tuesday, October 04, 2005

More Toys Please!

Still lack of my blog update. Don't know why I am so lazy this few days. Anyway, I been collecting more toys for these past few month like crazy and now end up really really broke. I'm focusing more on collecting Evangelion Girls figure now. Last week, I just got this "Bandai - HGIF Evangelion Gashapon" from XL Shop at Bejaya Time Square. A nice addition to my Evangelion collection. I was planning to get "Neca - 20 inches Gandalf Epic Figure" next but not sure when. Still thinking where to put it since my room are so limited in space(meaning very tiny room =P). I need to move my 20 inches Legolas for sure if I want to get another 20 inches figure. I need to move into a bigger house!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Vince, its Chye.... was reading some thread in the Console section in LYT when I saw your link to this blog. Love those mad Eva figurines you have there.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home